- “AST” means Autism Spectrum Teacher and its web pages which can be accessed through the domain autismspectrumteacher.com.
- “Steph” means Steph Reed, the sole owner of and, acting through AST.
- “this/Our Website” means the particular web pages of AST which can be accessed by visiting autismspectrumteacher.com [with the exception of those pages accessible through courses.autismspectrumteacher.com]
- autismspectrumteacher.com is also referred to as “Steph” “We” or “Us” or “Our” which shall have the same meaning.
- “You” ( and “Your”) means anyone registering on ,or accessing, this Website .
- “Materials” means the entire content of Our Website including, but not limited to, articles, blogs and other posts, general information, images and any of the products and services offered (or otherwise provided) through Our Website from time to time.
Steph helps professionals and parents maximise outcomes for autistic and neurodiverse learners, by ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge and “tools” required to empower a range of abilities and needs. This is done through AST.
This Website is the platform for Steph to offer her professional services and for providing relevant blog posts, articles, resources, and other content to schools, teachers and parents/carers.
We (including Steph as the author) reserve, or hold for Our (and her) own use, all the rights provided by copyright law in respect of all (with certain exceptions) the Materials in this Website. These Materials are Copyright © Autism Spectrum Teacher (and Steph where she is the author).
In the event that any Materials on this Website are the intellectual property of (or otherwise attributable to) a third party, this is acknowledged at the source.
Without You receiving the prior written (including by email) permission of AST or, that of the relevant third party, as appropriate, You are not permitted to:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile, or reverse engineer, any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials;
- or transfer the Materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the Materials on any other server.
If you wish to seek such written permission from AST please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We (and Steph as the author) will endeavour to ensure that such Materials are correct but, do not accept any liability for any error or omission.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content, including the Materials, presented on this Website. However, no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given regarding any aspect, including accuracy or reliability of Materials or other content stored and maintained within this Website, nor that this Website is virus free
You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and any other appropriate or applicable security checks) to satisfy Your particular requirements regarding such Materials, or other content and, the presence, if any, of any viruses.
We (and Steph as the author) will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use, refraining from use or the inability to use any Materials on this Website.
We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the contents of linked websites and the use, by You, of any such links is at Your own risk. We have no control over the availability of such links and their inclusion on this Website does not imply, or otherwise represent , an endorsement by Us.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to access to, and the use of, this Website (including in respect of the Materials) shall be governed by English law without regard to its conflict of law provisions and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For details of the basis on which personal information is collected from You, as a result of You accessing this Website, and your rights under the UK General Data Protection Regulation, please see Our Data Privacy Statement
Version date 12/06/20